Go beyond your limited garage space with Tilt-A-Dor garage doors. These doors are designed to fit small garage areas with restricted head rooms which are unsuitable for roller doors and other types of garage doors.
Tilt-A-Dor does not sacrifice security and the aesthetic appearance of your home with the provision of protection features and corrosion resistant materials designed to last a long time.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Tilt Fittings Features
- Single and double width openings fit any kind of requirement. Anti-sway brackets limit the degree of lateral movement.
- Powder coated fittings guard against corrosion and increase durability. Spring restraint features are designed to contain movement to eliminate spring separation from the fittings.
- Weather strips for the fittings help prevent the seepage of water and stops insects, leaves and other creatures from entering the garage.
- Minimal clearance for installation to allow fittings and jamb to fit together in smaller spaces that cannot fit other garage doors.
- High performance function using strong powerful bearings and springs.
- Greater stability for larger doors with added horizontal tracks to keep door in open position.
- Increased resistance to corrosion guaranteeing durability with the use of zinc plated material.
CHECK OUT GALLERY